Saturday 6 August 2011

many things i wanna say i love you.

sayang.. don't you realise that you make me fall in love with you.. every second.. every minute.. everyday and every night.. i love the way you look at me.. you stare at me.. i love the way you smile and laugh when you hear my crappy jokes.. i love the way you say i love you.. i love the way you blew me in the ear.. i love the way you touch me.. i love the way you make me smile again whenever i feel down.. i love the way you wipe my tears away.. i love the way you hug me and put me to sleep.. i love the way you touch and smell my hair.. i love the way you kiss me.. i love the way you take care of me.. i love when your jealous.. you always make your kepot2 face and juih2 your lips like donuld duck did. hahaha i love when you wake me up, you carry me. and i fall asleep again. hahaha sorry sayang.. this is me when im with you. i don't want to change.. i love you.. i love you because you just being yourself.. i love you because your love is real.. i love you because your so good to me.. but i love when you rough to me too. ups ! hehe i love you when your eyes show me the truth eventhough it's hard for you to express your love to me.. but it's okay.. i love everything about you because..

your my prince.. because your the one that every princess dream..
your my husband.. because your the one that i want to spend my whole life with..
your my song.. because your that i listen everyday..
your my heartbeat.. because my heart beating every second..
your my breath.. because i always breath..
your my mind.. because i always think of you..
your my life.. because my life is for you..
and last..
your my soul sayang.. because without it..
i would be dead right now..
i love you sayang..
i really do..
hear me and appreciate me when im still alive..
i love you so much..
and you know how much love i would give to you..
i don't want to lose you..
because..








everything is so beautiful when i'm with you dear :')

No comments:

Post a Comment