Thursday 7 July 2011

from the first moment i saw you. this is my heart said :')

Love first sight

There is a fine line between a crush and love. As soon i get home i go straight to open my laptop and look at your away message on facebook. Hoping you'll somehow confess your love for me. You're the kind of guy who could slit my throat, and with my last breath. I apologized because i cut my wrist and wrote your name on my hand. Every love song makes me cry because every love song reminds me of you. Love is like playing a piano, first you must learn to play by the rules. Then you forget the rules and play from your heart. Sometimes i wonder if life is really worth it, then i look at your smile and i know it is. never frown my dear, because you never know i'm falling in love with your smile.No person is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry. To the world, you may be one person. But to one person, you may be the world. Sometimes, someone can say something small that can fit into a big empty space in your heart. i don't put your name in my heart, but i put it in a circle. heart can be broken but circle goes on forever. Some people say you only fall in love once but they were wrong. Everytime i hear you voice, i fall in love all over again. Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart. You know you're in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye. 

LOVING YOU IS LIKE BREATHING..
HOW CAN I STOP ?

I'm jealous of every girl that has ever hugged you, because for one moment. They had my whole world in their arms :'( i get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me or even smile because i know for a second i crossed your mind. The worst way to miss you is to have you sitting right next to me and knowing that i never have you. Oneday i caught myself smiling for no reason. Then i realised i was thinking of you. 

MEETING YOU WAS FATE..
BECOMING YOUR FRIEND WAS A CHOICE..
BUT..
FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU WAS BEYOND MY CONTROL..

The shortest word i know is " I ". The sweetest word i know is " LOVE " and the one i'll never forget is " YOU ".

In a room full of people. You're always the one i look for. I want to fall for you, but im not sure that you feel the same. I don't think you realise how easily you make me smile. Why i am afraid to lose you when you aren't even mine ?? I swear i rip out my heart if you said you'd be impressed. 

I WANT TO BE THE REASON YOU SMILE..
YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU..
AND..
I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY..

BUT NOW I KNOW THE ANSWER..
THE ANSWER IS..








YOU LOVE ME AS WELL.. :')

P/S :

so if you have that one person in your life. cherish every moment you spend with them. because you never know. they maybe gone tomorrow. take a leap of faith and tell them you " LOVE THEM ". because they may be hiding the same feelings for you. three simple words can change a life. go and change that special someone's life today. because heart's are often broken. with words left unspoken... if you love somebody, set them free, if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

No comments:

Post a Comment